Monday, March 27, 2006

 
Ok, here I go, taking my first tottering step into yout kinda world, and all thanks to my pal chitra with whom I share not just a cubicle but also long hours of staring into vacant space, which finally inspired her to inspire me to hit this site.

This decision will hopefully put back some of the colours that so painfully got faded out of our lives while we were busy growing up. In those "long ago" childhood days, everything from an unexpected games period to praise for " An Autobiography of a watch" kind of essay added a different shade to your life. That is what I am waiting for. And I am crossing my fingers for red.

And for all of you with a frown on your face, red is the colour that gets the world going.Hmmm....maybe, ...at least me.
I just cant forget my school bag in primary school, yellow, with big red prints all over it that made me want to go to school every single day. Until, my parents decided I was too old for that kind of nursey stuff, as they saw it.

Would the concept of life be as dramatic, if the blood through our veins had not been red? and , whats valentines day without the red of roses?Love is red, strength is red, power is red, victory is red....
And of course a whole lot of other, less than pleasant things are also red.

But,if we had a prism in our hands which decided what passed though into our lives, I still would prefer it to be mostly red.

I guess I should be leaving the rest for a later time. After all, I have lots more hours of vacant staring left.

Comments:
A great start....keep those posts coming in :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?